Freudenberg - Junior Accountant (m/f)
Multinational Company in expansion.
Join a new project in a multinational with a dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally present and supports customers in optimizing the performance, life span, quality and surface finish of components, equipment, machinery and confectionery in a huge number of industries.
Descrição da oferta
- To be responsible for keeping the books for one or more legal entities in one or more countries according to IFRS and local GAAP;
- To produce a full suite of reconciled financial performance statements, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity;
- To ensure that all up-to-date accounting standards are adopted and applied to financial statements, including seeking training where appropriate to ensure skills remain current;
- To regularly review statement outputs to ensure that suitability is matched to the needs of the recipient, discussing needs and offering solutions where appropriate;
- To provide ad-hoc financial reporting support where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or General Business, or Associates degree with 2+ years of experience;
- 2+ years of experience using in-depth accounting knowledge with IFRS reporting experience in a global business setting;
- Successfully supported and driven several Accounting migration and/ or automation or standardisation projects in the area of SSC or BPO;
- Very good English and preferably very good German and/or French.
A very good opportunity for professional growth!
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.