- Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- Join a new project in a multinational and dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally present and supports customers in optimising the performance, life span, quality and surface finish of components, equipment, machinery and confectionery in a huge number of industries.
- Ensuring a FCS-wide LMS (Learning Management System) for the business units, maintenance and first level support;
- Consulting and support of educational concepts, educational projects, conception of blended learning measures with the use of multimedia learning programmes, written training documents, online help etc. for the FCS business units; as stipulated in the framework of Shared Services;
- Development of different learning and marketing materials such as scripts, interactive learning programmes, online help for the FCS Group, etc;
- Securing and expanding the FCS business by providing e-learning content for KLÜBER customers is also a focus;
- Coordination of further education projects (digitalisation projects) or responsibility on sub-projects in the area of training and further education, which serve to systematically expand the knowledge of the individual specialist areas;
- To learn and understand the core business values at all times;
- To manage themselves and request for support by the HR Team leader;
- To actively ask for feedback and jointly provide suggestions to improve either the operation or their own personal development;
- To understand and work towards the resolution of any issues or conflict within the business, whether task related or other.
- Bachelor's degree in in the fields of media education/ media informatics/ business informatics/ IT;
- 2+ years of experience using in-depth HR Learning and Training with operational experience in a global matrix organisation setting;
- Good knowledge and experience with learning management systems and authoring tools, preferably Cornerstone;
- Good to very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good computer skills, especially in connection with multimedia applications;
- If possible, knowledge of web technology (HTML or XML);
- Extensive experience with PC programmes, also in the area of data analysis & reporting;
- Advanced ou Fluent in English and German.
It is a great opportunity for professional growth!