Freudenberg - Finance Manager (m/f)
Multinational Company in expansion
Join a new project in a multinational with a dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A company counting with five widely independent operating Business Units developing, manufacturing and marketing chemical specialties.
Descrição da oferta
- To be responsible for keeping the books for various legal entities in several countries according to IFRS and local GAAP;
- To produce a full suite of reconciled financial performance statements, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope of the team in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope of the team in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity;
- To participate in senior management meetings, delivering results and supporting commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment, commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment;
- To ensure that all up-to-date accounting standards are adopted and applied to financial statements, including seeking training where appropriate to ensure skills remain current;
- To regularly review statement outputs to ensure that suitability is matched to the needs of the recipient, discussing needs and offering solutions where appropriate;
- To provide ad-hoc financial reporting support where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or General Business, or Associates degree with 7+ years of experience;
- 5+ years of experience using in-depth accounting knowledge with IFRS reporting experience in a global business setting;
- 2+ years of Leadership experience as a team lead or manager in the area of SSC or BPO;
- Successfully supported and driven several Accounting migration projects in the area of SSC or BPO;
- Very good English and preferably very good German and/or French.
A great opportunity for professional growth!
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.