Freudenberg - Accounts Payable and Receivable Team Leader (m/f)
Our client values Accounts Receivable and Payable experience
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of the industrial sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Supervise day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable and Receivable (AR) Accountants, including the review of work performed by the team;
- Set clear goals and objectives, provide direction and conduct performance reviews, always ensuring sufficient and timely communication in line with Accounts Payable and Receivable (AR) department targets;
- Development of team and individuals: identify training needs, development and improvement opportunities and provide training;
- Supervise AP and AR processes related to: Payments, Reconciliations, Cash application; Factoring; Month End Closing; Other Accounting Tasks;
- Provide support related to annual and interim audits in close cooperation with other departments and auditors;
- Participate in project work;
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting standards, laws and regulations, policies and procedures;
- Ensure a proper documentation of work procedures is kept up to date, namely, in accordance with Standard Process Model;
- Ensure Internal Controls are working effectively;
- Be a backup of other Team Leaders in the AP/AR teams and Finance Managers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance or similar field;
- Professional working proficiency in English and another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
- Strong Leadership, Team Work and People Management skills;
- Excellent Planning and Organisation, anticipating and resolving potential issues in an effective and timely manner;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- 6+ years of professional experience in accounts payable and/or accounts receivable;
- 2+ years of leading teams experience;
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) Shared Services Center and transitions;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Project planning and project management skills.
A great opportunity for career growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.