Freudenberg - Accounting Team Leader (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally present and supports customers in optimising the performance, life span, quality and surface finish of components, equipment, machinery and confectionery in a huge number of industries.
Descrição da oferta
- To be responsible for keeping the books for up to ten legal entities in one or more countries according to IFRS and local GAAP;
- To produce a full suite of reconciled financial performance statements, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope of the team in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity;
- To perform the month and year end-closing procedures in time and in quality for all legal entities in scope of the team;
- To participate in management meetings, delivering results and supporting commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment;
- To ensure that all up-to-date accounting standards are adopted and applied to financial statements, including seeking training where appropriate to ensure skills remain current;
- To regularly review statement outputs to ensure that suitability is matched to the needs of the recipient, discussing needs and offering solutions where appropriate;
- To provide ad-hoc financial reporting support where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or General Business, or Associates degree with 5+ years of experience;
- 3-5+ years of experience using in-depth accounting knowledge with IFRS reporting experience in a global business setting;
- 2+ years of Leadership experience as a team lead in the area of SSC and/or BPO or leading a team of accountants in an industrial company;
- Successfully supported and driven several Accounting migration projects in the area of SSC or BPO;
- Very good English and preferably very good German and/or French (not mandatory).
A great opportunity for professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.