FP&A Senior Analyst (m/f)
Join a new project in a Multinational with a dynamic environment.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
You will be responsible for the production of Business Unit planning, reporting and analysis activities and the engagement with relevant Financial Business Partners and Business Centres of Excellences to ensure the delivery of insightful management and strategic reporting. Key to delivery in this role will be working closely with Business Centres of Excellence, FBPs and Business stakeholders. You will be responsible for acquiring the requisite inputs to deliver accurate, timely and relevant plans, reporting and insight. You will identify areas of improvement across FP&A processes and systems whether in your direct control or where other stakeholders interact with FP&A processes.
- Deliver a financial planning process that meets stakeholder requirements, supporting the delivery of Company´s BU operational and strategic goals;
- Develop insight into potential Corporate, Business Unit and supporting Function performance gaps, enabling transparency on the success of actions taken within the Business and highlighting areas where course correction is required, through the development and provision of balanced scorecard reporting;
- Work closely with FBPs and Business to ensure that the defined planning, reporting and analysis is delivered in an efficient, controlled manner, delivering insight and value to the business;
- Deliver the strategic plan process, utilizing inputs from FBPs, Business CoEs and Business stakeholders;
- Champion a comprehensive framework to guide the planning process and assist the business in developing its strategy;
- Deliver on the production of the annual budget, working closely with FBPs and business stakeholders;
- Deliver on the production of financial forecasts;
- Provide Business Unit specific inputs into the first draft of strategic companywide reporting to senior leadership;
- Deliver on the production of management reporting, in line with related SLAs;
- Provide proactive and reactive analytical support to FBPs and the Business as required.
- +2 years of experience in similar roles;
- Previous planning reporting and analysis experience;
- Substantial FP&A experience, including modelling, within Shared Services environment is a plus;
- Additional Accounting certification is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- SAP knowledge and Power BI or similar;
- Mature attitude towards challenges, problem solving and creative in terms of improving ways of working.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.