- Financial Planning & Analysis
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Group with a strong international presence.
- Creating systems and processes
- Short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Analysis of internal controls
- Anticipating questions about the company's cash flow and financial projections, and providing preemptive answers to company higher-ups
- Deliver the delivery of a financial planning process that meets stakeholder requirements,
- Develop insight into potential Corporate, Business Unit and supporting Function performance gaps, enabling transparency on the success of actions
- Work with Finance Business Partners and Business to ensure that the planning, reporting and analysis produced are efficient, controlled and deliver insight and value to the business.
- Responsible for the production and management for all management reporting.
- Responsible for the maintenance of agreed reporting catalogue and updating the related reporting guidelines and governance.
- Substantial FP&A experience, ideally within Shared Services environment.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Economics, Finance/Accounting.
- Strong influencing and team leadership skills including team management.
- Experience with reporting & analytical tools
- Making proposals which apply data and business intelligence.
- Fluent English language.
An excellent opportunity for your professional development.