- Financial Planning & Analysis
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Group with a strong international presence.
- Ensure financial planning activitiesm according to the requirements and objectives of the areas.
- Support business unites and all corporate areas with constant reporting of indicatores to ad hoc analysis
- Deliver the strategic plan process, utilising inputs from Finance Business Partners, Business CoEs and Business stakeholders.
- Champion a comprehensive framework to guide the planning process and assist the business in developing its strategy.
- Deliver on the production of the annual budget, working closely with Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders.
- Deliver on the production of financial forecasts.
- Provide Business Unit specific inputs into the first draft of strategic company wide reporting to senior leadership.
- Ensure the production of information and finacial analysis for the different business units and brands globally, support closing processes.
- Academic training in Management, Economics, Finance or similar
- Previous planning reporting and analysis experience or Controlling Activities
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Fluency in English
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility and autonomy
- SAP knowledge (preferred factor)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in the context of Business Services / Shared Services or Multinational, will be highly valued.
An excellent opportunity for your professional development.