Financial Project Controller - (m/f)
Renewable Energy Sector
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a renewable energy global player. The company is present across the whole value chain,
including project development, financing, construction, and operation.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure compliance with contractual and statutory obligations of the project company (with shareholders and banks);
- Prepare monthly management accounts;
- Prepare monthly reports for third parties;
- Review and update business plans/forecast model as appropriate;
- Identify and implement improvements and efficiencies to processes;
- Work with the Corporate Finance team in the preparation of board updates and quarterly board papers and budgets;
- Work closely with the management team, taking an active role in supporting the strategic development of the local business;
- Follow up of invoices and commitments approval process for all the local project companies;
- Link with the Corporate Finance local team in order to supply all documents related with local accounting;
- Draft all the drawdown notices to the credit lines related to each project in construction.
- At least 4/5years' experience as project controller (ideally in renewable energy sector);
- Previous experience as project controller for an infrastructure project during construction and operation phase;
- Master degree level with specialization in Corporate Finance or Controlling;
- Good accounting knowledge and information system skills;
- Languages: Fluent English required;
- Organization and planning capabilities;
- Detailed-oriented precise and reliable;
- Ability to summarize in order to quickly conceptualize issues and identify solutions;
- Able to work within a team and manage several internal and external interlocutors simultaneously;
- Ambitious, hard-working and willing to quickly take on responsibilities in a fast-growing environment;
- Anticipation and reactivity capacities;
- Personal interest for renewable energy projects.
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.