Financial Planning Specialist (Junior & Senior) (M/F)
Experience in analytical functions
Be envolved in the growth of our client
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company in expansion in the manufacture industry.
Descrição da oferta
- First point of contact for the Market counterparts to integrate market business strategies into Operating Income simulations and scenarios (Price, Excise Tax, Share of Market, etc) for decision-making;
- Deliver hight quality estimates;
- Participate in the process of continuous improvement;
- Monthly reporting;
- Internal marketing costs analysis and controlling;
- Budget and trend construction support;
- Creation of DAX-based dashboards to guide financial and marketing decision-making;
- Profitability analysis and validation of local launhes;
- Sales report analysis;
- Investment analysis;
- P&L and Balance Sheets analysis;
- Budgeting & forecast.
- Degre in Management, Finance, Economics or similar;
- Minimum 1 years of validated experience in analytical functions;
- Previous professional experience in FMCG companies or similar;
- Business Development and Planning experience is a strong plus;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Advanced level of English spoken and written;
- Good communications skills;
- Strong conceptual thinking and system driven.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.