Accounting, Tax, Consolidation & Reporting
Sobre o nosso cliente
World class manufacturer and supplier.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for month end close and balance sheet account management;
- Responsible for group financial reporting and local accounts preparation;
- Provide accounting and tax advice, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures;
- Responsible for Direct and Indirect tax compliance;
- Manage external auditors, jointly plan and execute audit programmes, including the design, implementation and adherence to SOX controls;
- Control fixed assets and inventory, ensuring independent verification;
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Budgets, Opex and Capex management, including forecasts;
- Manage third party accounting and tax compliance providers.
- Degree: Accounting, Management, Tax or Economy;
- 5-7 years experience;
- Knowledge of Portuguese GAAP and IFRS Accounting Standards;
- Knowledge of SOX controls;
- Knowledge of Tax Compliance;
- Fluent in English. Spanish will be a plus;
- Change agent;
- Good Communicator;
- Flexible and relish the challenging demands of a developing business.
Good opportunity for your professional development.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.