- We are looking for a proactive person with good leadership skills.
- Opportunity to enter a dynamic team.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an urban mobility operator whose mission is to facilitate access and improve quality of work opportunities in the field of mobility.
- Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Supervise and manage general ledger accounting functions;
- Oversee preparation of business activity reports and provide support preparing financial forecasts and annual budgets;
- Oversee the production of periodic financial reports;
- Oversee and work with external accounting firm to ensure correct and timely closing at month and year-end;
- Audit accounts to ensure compliance with state regulations;
- Present recommendations to management on short and long-term financial objectives and policies;
- Provide financial analysis with an emphasis on contract negotiations;
- Develop and implement short and long-term cash flow forecast;
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of experience as Finance Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Senior position;
- Excellent management and supervisory skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in accounting and tax preparation software;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Ability to manipulate large amount of data;
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
An opportunity to join a dynamic team, in a position with large responsibility.