Finance Transformation PMO
PMO on the planning and coordination of the Finance Transformation programme
Global Multinational Company
Sobre o nosso cliente
The role inclides adaptation of global models to local reality, preparing comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, budgets and technical feasibility for key projects on finance process efficiencies area. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and stakeholder management skills, as you'll collaborate daily with internal teams, both from local and global, to deliver results on milestones at short deadlines.
Descrição da oferta
- Support FTD on the projects portfolio governance activities;
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information;
- Liaise with internal clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives;
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management;
- Analyze risks and opportunities;
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants;
- Work with the FTD to eliminate blockers;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports;
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field;
- PM certification is a plus;
- Proven work experience as a PMO or similar role in FMCG Industry;
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery (5 to 7 years);
- An ability to prepare and interpret models, flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Ability to put the structure into the programme organizing relevant meetings (e.g. Steering Committees, Operational drum beat catch ups etc);
- Issuing relevant stakeholder communications status / flash reports etc.;
- Strong stakeholders management and teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with risk management;
- Hands-on experience with project management tools.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.