- Finance Manager & Controller
- Industry, Shipping, Logistics, Transport & Production
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Contribute in creating a corporate culture that is based upon open communication, respect, transparency and a high level of professionalism across the Region and the employees.
- Provide positive leadership and energy in support of the Group global goals;
- To establish and implement key organizational goals, budgets, policies and KPIs for the Finance department;
- Develop and implement the best overall corporate structure of the regional companies and current and/or new business lines;
- Develop the Finance team in terms of skillset, capabilities and functional competencies accordingly;
- Take an active role in any organizational development projects that may arise for the Finance team;
- Develop credibility for the Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist other senior executives including BoD and Shareholders in performing their responsibilities;
- Review all local and regional tax structures and apply most advantageous set up and structure;
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation;
- Develop and drive financial improvement projects from the portfolio that follow Finance Group's strategy;
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs;
- Ensure all transfer pricing and procedures are in line with best practice and compliant with all laws;
- Responsible for annual account closures, VAT processing, and all other statuary accounting protocol;
- Be the major point of contact and interface with Auditors and Legal advisors for overall responsibility;
- Be a sparring partner for strategic concepts, standardization changes, and organizational optimization;
- Responsible for generating regional budget process, development, and monthly tracking as required;
- Responsible for Consolidation and Estimations for group level reporting;
- Evaluate regional standardization for systems alignment, deployment, and tracking of financials;
- Develop, and implement a regional structure of accounts receivables and payables process for all terminals, regional and centralizing as much as possible.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Accountancy or related field; MBA would be an upside;
- Certified Accountant is a plus;
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience in a similar function, preferably with experience in "Big Four";
- Relevant work experience in sectors such as: Industries, Shipping, Logistics, Construction or similar;
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working independently and efficiently.
- Combines flexible attitude with a hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical and Proactive.
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of working with Microsoft ERP: SAP, Navision or Primavera.
- High knowledge of Microsoft Excel.