Our client is an interesting company in the Leisure Sector
We are looking for a teambuilding, dynamic, energetic and proactive profile
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an International Company based in Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in Portugal, the main responsibilities are:
- Manage the organization's overall control and financial policies and accounting practices in accordance to the group standards;
- Preparation of the financial reporting requirements (weekly forecast, monthly reports, quarterly forecasting and the annual budget setting process);
- Analysis and explanation of budget variances;
- Responsible for accurate delivery of weekly/monthly KPI reporting;
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc projects and analysis as required;
- Liaise with External Auditors, relationships with banks and professional advisors.
- University Degree in Business Management, Economics or similar - MBA desirable;
- Excellent understanding of Portuguese accounting and taxation legislation;
- Designing, building and improving financial models;
- Advanced Excel/PowerPoint skills;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Excellent team player.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.