- A multinational company investing in its SSC.
- Looking for an experienced SSC Finance Manager.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company working in the industrial sector.
- To be responsible for keeping the books for various legal entities in several countries according to IFRS and local GAAP;
- To produce a full suite of reconciled financial performance statements, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope of the team in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope of the team in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity;
- To participate in senior management meetings, delivering results and supporting commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment, commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment;
- To ensure that all up-to-date accounting standards are adopted and applied to financial statements, including seeking training where appropriate to ensure skills remain current;
- To regularly review statement outputs to ensure that suitability is matched to the needs of the recipient, discussing needs and offering solutions where appropriate;
- To provide ad-hoc financial reporting support where appropriate.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, and similar;
- Over 5 years of experience in Finance and/or Accouting;
- Over 3 years of experience in high managerial roles;
- Experience in Shared Service Centre environment - mandatory;
- Fluent in English;
- Consolidated experience in managing different levels of seniority;
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills;
- A flexible approach and open to change;
- Ability to be proactive within a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Willingness to work flexibly across geographic time zones during peak periods such as period end.
A great opportunity for professional growth!