Finance Manager - M/F
Reference Multinational Company
Direct Report to the Global CFO
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the world leaders in communications solutions, providing solutions that enable operators and digital players worldwide with their core strategies, performance, and transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Oversee the accounting function for our entities in Portugal and France and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports, in accordance with IFRS;
- Work closely with the Finance team in the USA and participate in the monthly closes, to prepare and post journal entries and investigate discrepancies, thereby ensuring alignment and accuracy of the consolidated operational results and the local books;
- Manage the local audits and ensure compliance with regulations, standards and policies;
- Partner with the local finance teams and with our holding company in Paris, France;
- Participate to the financial integration of a recent acquisition;
- Provide tailored data from the local entities to facilitate global reporting and analysis;
- Assist with global topics such as intercompany alignment between group entities, transfer pricing, regulatory and tax oversight;
- Participate to the budgeting process;
- Partner with leaders in the company to understand critical elements and the impact of financial decisions.
- Masters in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, MBA preferred;
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance with increasing responsibility in an international company;
- Experience with tax, audit and compliance standards, IFRS;
- Strong Excel skills are important;
- ERP experience required with SAP and Primavera would be ideal;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to easily summarize and communicate financial data to all levels;
- Some flexibility to join meetings with the USA team in the evenings (due to time difference), in particular during the close;
- Ability to evaluate, problem solve and make recommendations;
- Detail orientation, accuracy and timeliness;
- Ability to influence decision-makers;
- Be honest, ethical, be accountable and take ownership;
- Relevant industry experience is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must, good command of French is a plus.
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.