Finance Manager (M/F)
Possibility to join a Multinational company
Great opportunity for professional development
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company operating the retail sector
Descrição da oferta
Reporting directly to the Iberian CFO and the Portuguese Country Manager, this Finance Manager will have the following responsabilities:
- Analyses financial and operational results in order to understand company performance.
- Utilises Business Intelligence tools to provide meaningful insights into business performance.
- Preparation of monthly reporting package for Portugal in coordination with Iberia FP&A controller
- Ensure supervision, compliance and necessary liaison with outsourced tax services provider & tax authorities for Corporate Income Tax, VAT & Other Statutory filings (Intrastat, etc).
- Works in coordination with Group Tax in order to maintain proper transfer price documentation.
- Integrity of financial data and controls.
- Oversees general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting and balance sheet management, especially working capital items.
- Oversees outsourced Accounting, Tax and Payroll service provider.
- Reviews Return on investments (discounts, marketing expenditure, etc. ) and recommends corrective measures.
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Reviews existing processes and procedures and recommends improvement efforts
- Recommends improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Works closely with Head of Commercial Portugal and marketing to build annual budgets and forecasts
Degree in Business administration or finance or equivalent;
At least 6/7 years of professional experience (Big4 experience is a plus);
Excellent Accounting qualifications:
Certified Accountant (mandatory);
Good knowledge of Portuguese Taxes;
Knowledge of IFRS;
Advanced computer software skills, especially in Excel;
Attention to detail and accuracy;
Rigorous and objective;
Flexible and adaptable to a continuously changing environment;
Fluent in English
Excellent opportunity for professional development
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.