- Great opportunity in multinational insurance company
- Amazing career perspectives
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a recognised insurance company, located in Lisbon. They are looking for an Finance Investment Project Manager due to their expansion in the national market.
We are looking forward to receiving CV's from candidates with the following profile:
- Analyze financial and accounting data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner related to investments from our international branches and subsidiaries;
- Communicate monthly, quarterly, and yearly investment position/ statements to senior management to support decision making;
- Direct the preparation of the yearly budget and forecasts related to investment, together with the international operations, as well as control and report variances;
- Support the forecast of cash flow related to investments for our subsidiaries;
- Stay in compliance with local and state government accounting, finance and reporting requirements but also aligned with the requirements from the headquarters's state.
Our client is an insurance company client is searching for an Finance Investment Project Manager with the following profile:
- Minimum BSc in Accounting, Management, Economics or Finance;
- International experience or experience working for companies who have subsidiaries abroad;
- Fluent in English and Spanish (mandatory);
- Availability to travel when needed;
- Planning and analytic skills;
- Problem Solver and focus on quality and timely delivery;
- Drive for results and ability to work with autonomy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team spirit.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a multinational insurance team with great career perspectives and an attractive salary package.
Resumo da Função
- Serviços Financeiros
- Tipo de contrato
- Nome do Consultor
- Ines Paes de Vasconcelos
- Referência da Oferta
- Tipo de trabalho
- Trabalho Remoto / Híbrido