Finance Controller (m/f)
Our client is a multinational company recruiting for its SSC
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference expanding it's activity in Porto, Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support the coordination of the planning, budgeting and forecasting process;
- Maintain planning input forms and plan premises in planning systems before each planning cycle;
- Contribute to the preparation of the operations plan reporting;
- Upload data into finance planning.
- Responsible for a timely creation and distribution of selected management reports;
- Maintain all relevant management reporting files and templates;
- Handle requests for new management reports according the service level.
Cost Accounting and Period End Closing
- Services business requests for standardised calculations and analyses on time and according to the procedures set. This also includes all necessary data collection;
- Prepare manual postings for relevant business cases;
- Settle and closes working orders;
- Perform cost distribution and allocation;
- Review operations cost centres and site profit and loss statement before period end.
Finance Data Management
- Handle requests for data creation and maintenance of Operations Finance data objects (e. g. operations cost centres);
- Update master data of reporting and planning files and input.
- Partner with Site Management Accounting and Operations Finance;
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders from Operations Finance, Commercial Finance and FP&A.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Good knowledge of SAP and/or JD Edwards ERP system is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in English and another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
- 3+ years of finance or accounting experience is required, preferably in the manufacturing industry;
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre environment is considered a plus;
- Hands-on experience with transactional analysis and reporting processes.
- Strong Team Work skills;
- Good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Ability to work in an international global work environment.
- Good understanding of best practice operations management accounting processes, ideally in a shared service environment of a manufacturing company
A great opportunity for professional growth.