Finance Business Analyst (M/F)
We are looking for dynamic candidates with knowledge in finance and automation;
Be envolved in the growth of our client.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company in expansion in the manufacture industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Participate in enhancement and project, including the follow up on the agreed deliveries and timeline;
- Cooperate with other team in area of improvements and automation;
- Executes Manager and Leader direction and drives continuous improvement and automation/ innovation measures based on customer feedback and new provided technologies;
- Global system admin related to business activities during the month and at month end;
- Configure the received requirements to financial applications to support in developing systems, data and reporting requirements;
- Admin global system activities following global finance calendar;
- Responsible for system administration and configuration for access security administration and performance of finance application;
- Ensure system and data quality, proper authorization access configuration;
- Participate and support decision making process on cross-functional changes (data, system, access security, administration and reporting content);
- Liaise with key market and function stakeholder to capture system and self-service needs as well as general customer feedback on financial applications delivery;
- Follow up on priorities using agile project framework based on agreed target and team alignment;
- Acts as key contact for finance applications related queries and requirements;
- Coporate reports both operational and Sox related to authorization acess and system admin.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Business or Finance related degree;
- Proven experience in Process Improvement and mapping processes;
- Previous experience in System Finance role/Finance Business Analyst or related;
- Experience with using automation tools;
- Knowledge of SAP, IBM Cognos or Tableau software (or related);
- Fluent English in writing and speaking;
- Demonstrable proactivity to understand scope, manage various stakeholders, plan and schedule tasks, and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Ability to communicate results in an intelligible and structured way.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.