Finance and Controlling Manager
Our client is a multinational company focus on nuclear medicine
We are looking for dynamic candidates with knowledge in finance & controlling
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Company very focused in improve efficiencies and drive innovation;
- Nuclear pharmaceutical company with over 800 employees across 13 countries
Descrição da oferta
- Lead financial plans: Budget, Latest Outlooks and Rolling Forecast process;
- Lead Business Reviews preparation process and co-present financial performance;
- Participate in the long-term business planning to secure financials;
- Be responsible for P&L (Portugal): validate monthly financial closing (timelines, accruals, result, …);
- Track and control costs - including headcount;
- Analyze sales, commercial dynamics and market share evolution;
- Prepare regular, comprehensive performance reports management on a timely basis;
- Early warn on risks and opportunities and implement corrective action plan;Work on productivity or continuous improvement efforts in cooperation with business partners and Sourcing;
- Assess financial implications of resourcing options and/or organization model / structure - based on financial modeling, NPV / ROI calculation or sensitivity analysis;
- Perform sales force analytics.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance or Economics;
- Master in Finance or MBA would be a plus;
- More than 5 years as controller in Finance, where strong analytical and financial skills were developed;
- Experience in multinational environment (Preferable in a pharma company);
- Experience of Reports, Analysis, Pro-active approach, Creative, Pushed by Innovation;
- Fluency in English (Spanish would be a plus);
- Hands on;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word);
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously;
- Proactivity and a problem-solving mind set.
- Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.