- Great opportunity with International exposure.
- Reference company in the sector.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Field Marketing Manager - Iberia will have the mission to side with the Sales team and foster valuable partnerships with helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics. Our client is a Reference company in the sector.
- Define a region-specific (Iberia) marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy;
- Plan and host online & offline events to create new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships;
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit;
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and Marketing Qualified Leads for your sales region;
- Use our content management tools to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails;
- Support various other marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelor's in marketing or related discipline;
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement within a professional services environment;
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy;
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time;
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a fast pacing environment;
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box;
- You are metric driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data;
Excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref
Resumo da Função
- Marketing & Agency
- Gestão de Campanhas
- Business Services
- Tipo de contrato
- Nome do Consultor
- Patrícia Santos
- Referência da Oferta