- Industrial company
- Commercial development
Sobre o nosso cliente
Founded in 1979, our client is now one of Europe's leading manufacturers of high performance coated abrasive technology. These products are used extensively in surface preparation across multiple industries including automotive refinishing, building and decorative and composite technologies.
Due to expansion, and reporting to Commercial Director, we are now recruiting a Export Sales Manager. Role main responsibilities are:
- Manage commercial development activities in Export Markets according the company's commercial policies and strategic guidelines regarding Export Markets products, in order to accomplish the sales volume and profitability targets in a continuous and sustainable way;
- Develop Business Plans, define and implement sales strategy , business model, and targets for each export market/region;
- Define for approval the Action Plan and Resources (PAR) and budget by market/product and guarantee its implementation, in order to ensure the alignment between the objectives, resources and specific activities of the area;
- Analyze and evaluate commercial opportunities in potential markets and propose market approach strategy, in order to be ready to develop new business opportunities;
- Monitor, train and coach market agents and their sales teams, in order to foster their competencies and motivation to accomplish agreed sales targets;
- Monitor the management of client's orders, in order to guarantee clients' satisfaction and the fulfilment of agreed conditions.
Graduated in Business Management, Engineering, Marketing or similar;
Experience in Industrial environment preferred;
Relevant Experience in Export Sales Area;
Language skills (English to business standard is a requirement, French to spoken level);
Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.