- Important company in its sector
- Fluency in english and french
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international investor that has a real estate company and wants to recruit an Executive Assistant.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics;
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Managing executives' calendars and set up meetings;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Prepare internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Office management.
- At least 3 years' experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems;
- Clearly exhibited logical and decision-making capabilities;
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character;
- Languages: Fluent in Portuguese, French and English.