Europe Hub Treasury Manager (m/f)
Join a high reputable multinational company.
Be part of a transformation program.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an absolute reference in its industry and a very well recognized company to work with.
Descrição da oferta
Europe Hub Treasury Manager role is driven by efficiency, business support & compliance. Key missions are:
- provides guidance and expertise to Europe Finance Leadership team on all topics related to Treasury, Payments & Cash Management, Banking processes improvements, efficiencies, Working Capital Management as well as Internal controls in these areas,
- animation of all the treasury topics in all the entities, in particular:
- the coordination of banks relationships, supporting the affiliates in managing their bank accounts, reducing bank fees,
- proposing transformation projects in the area of Treasury and project manages such transformations
- the management of payment means for Europe, with a focus on security and on supporting web-based sales
- the validation of hedging strategies acting as an expert to guide the affiliates,
- controls of affiliates cash positions and reporting controlling also cash pooling levels
- promotes internal controls within the Treasury function (Non Core banks, segregation of duties, fraud avoidance, deployment of IT solutions in this area)
- Interfaces with Group Treasury, provide regular feedback, ensure compliance with Group guidance
- Experience required in Cash Management, trade finance, systems
- Experience in transverse project management
- has an internal controls mindset,
- Availability to travel to Europe countries
- Fluent English
- Self driven, able to initiate and conduct projects in autonomy without a dedicated team
- Ability to "Manage by influence" (Interfaces with entities' CFOs, BSC, Hub, HeadOffice)
An excellent opportunity to consolidate your career ona senior project and to be an active part of a transformation program.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.