- Multinational Company
- Proven project management skills
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our cliente is a multi-award winning, international, innovative company providing sustainable energy from waste to Future Cities and established communities.
- Create, document and maintain the processes required to ensure excellence in project delivery in R&D, product development, engineering, and equipment installations.
- Co-ordinate and direct technical and engineering projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Manage grant funded projects, such as Horizon2020, InnovateUK and others, including submitting reports via grant-providers' platforms and providing updates/meeting with grant officers.
- Prepare and present project status and financial reports to senior management team.
- Prepare project status reports and financial reports for board of directors' meetings.
- Communicate courteously with colleagues, customers and other project stakeholders by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Review, manage and ensure compliance with project contracts.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with stakeholders.
- Provide design input and feedback for R&D projects.
- Provide operational support to colleagues, sales agents and clients during and after the sales process.
- Contribute to the preparation of grant proposals and tender request responses.
- Comply with company and site-specific Health & Safety policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in HAZID, HAZOP and DSEAR efforts for new designs and changes to existing designs.
- Complete paperwork and producing reports diligently.
- Adhere to all statutory regulations, and Energy policies and procedures.
- Protect, at all times, the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a similar role managing engineering projects (mechanical, electrical, process & industrial controls, software).
- Proven project management skills.
- Significant hands-on experience of industrial installation, commissioning, and maintenance activities.
- Ability to work dynamically and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound experience of cross-cultural working.
- Able to work unsupervised, function as part of a team, and build/lead a team.
- Experience of working within a compliance driven environment.
- Good Computer skills (MacOS, MS Office, ERP, G-Suite, Cloud-based tools, etc.).
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to achieve project plan targets whilst remaining flexible, not easily distracted or diverted from key priorities.
- A team player; willing to participate in other areas to support colleagues as required, willing to handle waste as needed.
- Willing and able to travel within the UK and overseas as needed (occasionally for extended periods).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
A good opportunity for your professional development.