- Advanced technology to the Textile Industry
- A good opportunity for your professional development.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The client is a fast-growing company.
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- Assemble and test prototypes
- Write test plans for electronic devices
- Plan, design, and build test jigs for PCBs and other devices
- Assessment of the electronics on our client's knitting machines
- Masters degree in Electronics/Automation/Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years experience doing electronic device development
- Good knowledge of the hardware development lifecycle
- Contract manufacturer experience (preferred)
- Good knowledge of the PCB manufacturing process and common problems that might arise during the assembly process
- Experience building test jigs (preferred)
- C or C++ knowledge (preferred)
- Python knowledge (preferred)
- Git (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
A good opportunity for your professional development.