- Consulting projects
- Business development
Sobre o nosso cliente
Global leading services provider in the Life Sciences industry.
- Manage project teams including internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions;
- Lead teams to review and analyse client requirements or challenges;
- Ensure profitability and high client satisfaction;
- Manage the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity;
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems;
- Serve as key point of contact with clients;
- Provides high level input to client reports and presentations;
- Develop and elevate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads;
- Proactively continue to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing;
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others.
- Master's Degree;
- 8-12 years of related experience including Consulting and Life Sciences Industry experience;
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the Life Sciences industry;
- Established network and referral contacts;
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area;
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the Life Sciences industry;
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, client influencing and relationship building skills;
- Works willingly and effectively with others to accomplish team goals;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
Excellent opportunity to join a leader company with a strategic position and having an impact on its success.