EMEA RTR Manager - NEW SSC - Prague
An American global company
Knowladge of local statutory - Greman, Frrench, Spanish or Italian GAAP
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure the end-to-end activities in the Account-to-Report processes are performed in line with US GAAP, corporate policies and in respect of local statutory requirements of the European Region assigned
- Overview the preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting package to Corporate.
- Coordinate and drive month-end process and ensure clear and crisp trial balance and variance analysis
- Overview of the statutory financial report submissions ensuring compliance with local government regulations within required time frames.
- Review accounts reconciliations and conduct/coordinate Balance Sheet Reviews
- Coordinate tax declarations and local tax filing requirements (VAT, Corporate Tax)
- Ensure adequate internal controls are implemented and monitored, including SOX compliance
- Ensure all internal policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Authorize and approve expenses, capital expenditures, and bank transactions
- Proactively research and document conclusions on accounting and compliance issues with appropriate references to relevant GAAP, internal and external policies
- Coordinate Audits (Internal & External) and support on more complicated topics
- Provide financial support to accounting and management team
- Key liaison with the various functions of the group on accounting matters
- Motivate, mentor, develop and manage direct reports
- Ensure continuous improvement, development, modification and implementation of proc
- University degree
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles and processes
- 10 years experience, of which min 5 in a multinational corporation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and 1 major European Languages (German, Italian, French, Spanish, etc)
- US GAAP experience is an asset
- Able to understand different local statutory requirements (German, Italian, French or Italian )
- SAP R3, Oracle, HFM Knowledge
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills esses
- Base salary + bonus
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.