- Opportunity to join a leading company in its sector of activity;
- A good opportunity for your professional development.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference company in the industrial sector.
As part of the Residential Heat Pump development team, you will be responsible for all EMC related activities for heat pump appliances and components. As part of your role, you will be required deliverables such as:
* Provision of technical design advice to the project to ensure an EMC compliant solution
* Conduct EMC Design Reviews for heat pump systems and components and assure proper documentation
* Act as interface between the subcontracted test facility and the project to provide technical oversight/management
* Organize and guide the testing team on the execution of EMC certification inhouse tests
* Communicate and advise the wider development team on EMC engineering
* Ensure compliance of the heat pump products and components in respect to the normative and legal requirements
* Be the contact point for EMC related normative and legal standards for understanding and knowledge share within the organization
* MsC or PhD in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
* Knowledge on related standards such as EN55014-1, EN55014-2, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-11, and EN61000-3-12 is valuable
* Working knowledge of CE marking compliance
* Good experience of working with EMC compliance and testing
* Skills in EMC measurement and investigation including EMC systems analysis
* Knowledge with Product Engineering tools, product design reviews, FMEA, RMS and DRBFM.
* Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote).
* Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions in a structured way
* Problem solving mindset, results oriented and pro-active attitude
* Good communication skills and capable to work in a team environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
A good opportunity for your professional development.