- Project Manager; Eletrical Engineer
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational in the Energy & Renewables sector seeks to hire a highly skilled Eletrical Engineer Photovoltaic with previous experience leading the engineering of photovoltaic plants in Portugal.
As member of an international team, you will perform a key function in the engineering of the plants being developed in Portugal, and would be required to develop further projects in other countries, if needed.
You'd play a role in the whole cycle of engineering. You will be the engineer manager responsible for leading from the technical, economic and planning point of view, the complete photovoltaic plants engineering in all phases of project development. Ensuring compliance of execution of projects targets in terms of Health, Safety and Environment, Quality, CAPEX and Schedule according with the Company Business Plan.
You will work with different internal departments such as business development, offers, construction, networks, purchase, quality and environment, and externally with developers, the Administration, certification companies, subcontractors, and others.
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Engineering - Degree or Master's in Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or similar is a plus.
- At least 5 years' experience in engineering of photovoltaic projects in Portugal.
- At least 5 years' experience working with PVSYST and AUTOCAD software. It is necessary to be an expert user.
- Experience in batteries projects is a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Another European language is a plus (i.e. Spanish, German, French, etc).
A great professional opportunity on a large scaled organization.