- Electrical Maintenance
Sobre o nosso cliente
Giant multinational in the Chemical sector.
Under supervision from the plant Director, the Electrical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for all maintenance functions of the facility and the plant, with the particular focus on the Electrical side of maintenance.
The professional will work on installation and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Superior bsc degree in Eletrical Engineering is highly valued, but not mandatory;
- 3/5 years plant/warehouse general maintenance experience, including electrical and mechanical repair and trouble-shooting;
- Has the ability to make quick, reliable decisions;
- Good organisational, communication, and planning skills;
- Availability to be fully allocated in Iceland.
An excellent professional opportunity abroad.