Director of Executive Education
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
He/she has the overall responsibility for the Executive Education Programs, and is responsible for the operations and coordination, the general welfare and the development of the Programs. Business Development, Curricular / Program Development, Service to the Community, Student Affairs, Administrative Duties and Police & Internal Regulations.
- A doctoral degree - at least Assistant Professor;
- Recognized experience in managing a business academic area with a strong direct link with the companies;
- Demonstrates experience in teaching and academic management skills;
- Proven planning ability, passionate by superior education area, analytic, strong communication skills and student focused;
- Collegiality and effectiveness in working with faculty and students;
- Commitment to learning, community and business development.