- Multinational environment.
- Join a dynamic team.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leader on its sector.
- Translate business objectives into digital and technology opportunities, based on business priorities and long-term company strategy, in alignment with the company's IT strategy, policies and principles.
- Drive the annual planning and budget cycle, providing tangible ideas (timings and cost) for the proposed project portfolio, in line with the company's strategic plan, business strategy and business priorities.
- Maintain and build relationships with internal customers and relevant parties, including contract, service and compliance reviews and revisions.
- Manage the total portfolio of IT projects under planning or execution, with a clear view of inter dependencies, status, costs and risks.
- Act as primary contact to translate business developments and objectives to IT improvement opportunities and initiate changes, based on business needs.
- To understand IT demand for new/existing services and translate this into a portfolio for delivery. Have a unified view on planned and ongoing activities (risks and opportunities), related to business priorities.
- Ensure solid delivery of projects in the portfolio, with focus on quality and excellence, with the support of the project manager(s).
- Actively manage the lifecycle of solutions used in designated function, to drive improvements on a roadmap, adhering to global standards.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a knowledge management network regarding IT and business developments.
- Work in a product-oriented matrix organization, leading and managing a team and closely aligning with other roles in the IT department.
- At least 8years of relevant working experience, preferably in large and complex organizations and/or IT industry and/or multinational organizations, preferably in the designated functional area.
- Proven experience in IT demand management, delivering value added services and translating strategy into solutions.
- Experience in portfolio management (e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP certification) with experience in technology driven projects.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and ERP integrated platforms, digital technologies, mobility.
- Experience in working in an international environment, with local/global partners, business process outsourcing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective relationships with other cultures and support (senior) managers.
- Drive for continuous professional development in self and others.
- Display professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality.
- Experience in people management.
- Excellent language skills in English.
Join a leading, growing company.