Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator (m/f)
You will define the digital acquisition strategy
Promote engagement campaigns, from lead generation to customer activation.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a love brand in mobility sector.
Descrição da oferta
will be also responsible for customer engagement activities from lead generation to customer activation, across the CRM platform, email marketing and Mobile Apps.
Secure the plan and the execution of strategies and tactics activities for organic social media based on European content plan. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of social media activities as well as brand and products sentiment.
Following European content plan, adapt the local social media content calendar according to business goals, marketing needs, product launches and events. Coordinate the on-time delivery of assets and content packages. Secure and increase the adoption of European content and assets at local level.
Daily management and monitor of the campaigns adjusting and optimizing when necessary. Analyze campaigns according to the established KPI. Analyze the google positioning of the brand. SEO/SEM. Analysis organic performant to detect campaign needs.
Promote engagement campaigns, from lead generation to customer activation through the CRM tool and email marketing campaigns. Maintain customer data base and support after sales colleagues and dealer network on customer activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in online campaigns and social media role in managing a global brand and communities
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and customer journey through online channels
- Strong experience in social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin
- Social media and community strategy mindset
- Proven experience with online paid advertisement on social media, display, Google Search, Facebook Business manager, programmatic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to details, grammar, and tone.
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Organized and discipline to work projects to deadlines
- Hands on
- Flexible with capacity to adapt quickly
- Problem solver and good listener.
- Amazing personal growth experience.
- Working with a motivated and talented international team.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.