Digital & E-Commerce Marketing Manager (M/F)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Love brand in Electronic Goods Manufacture industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Manage online Store
- Marketing Plan Execution (NPI, Campaigns, Promotions, Sponsorships and Events)
- Develop Growing Plan to achieve annual sales and profit objectives
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
- Track product sales
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Maintain contact with IT department to ensure system security Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize user experience
- Use data to create strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Control and Maximize budget efficiency.
- Degree in Marketing; Management; Administration or any other relevant field.
- 3 year's experience of web development or digital management
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Proficiency using third-party analytics platforms (Google Analytics), Google Ads (AdWords) and Facebook Ads Manager. Experience with campaign reporting and data analysis.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnel
- Experience with A/B and multivariate test& learning.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.