Digital Communication Manager - (m/f)
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a company that operates in the cultural/arts sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website;
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website;
- Developing and managing Digital Communication campaigns;
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC;
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company;
- Managing online communication to raise brand awareness;
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website;
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all Digital Communication;
- Content creation: articles, press releases, social media posts, etc.
- Marketing, Communications or PR Degree;
- Working with agencies, campaign briefing and processes;
- Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment;
- Media management (planning, buying, measuring, etc.);
- Up-to-date knowledge of the complete media landscape, usage and measurements;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media;
- Ability to create and express communication insights;
- Multitasking project management skills;
- Fluent in english.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.