Digital Campaigns Manager (m/f)
Prestigious Multinational in its sector
Excellent opportunity for your professional development
Sobre o nosso cliente
Prestigious Multinational in its sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Project management of digital campaigns, and website development and maintenance;
- Planning digital projects and deliverables across marketing programs and priority themes;
- Analysis of website metrics, and search/social data to optimise web presence and promotional tactics;
- SEO: good knowledge of search demand, keyword analysis and online content optimisation;
- SEO: uncover opportunities through traffic, crawl and error logs, site audits, and competitive analyses;
- Experience with content optimization using A/B testing (Adobe Target) and Multivariate testing (MVT);
- Developing digital content for onsite promotion and social channels;
- Help define best practice by ongoing measurement and documentation of successful approaches;
- Building working relationships with content owners, key stakeholders, developers and clients both internally and externally.
- Strong experience and robust examples for planning and delivering digital content projects;
- Liaising with and managing 3rd parties to coordinate multiple dependencies;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - ability to work with a wide range of business stakeholders;
- Planning and executing digital campaigns and website development projects;
- Knowledge of digital content development & marketing;
- Professional project management skills;
- SEO: Good working knowledge of SEO tools for organic and paid campaigns/content;
- CMS: Adobe Experience Manager (CQ6) & Adobe Target;
- Analytics: Adobe Analytics/Omniture.
Possibility of integration.