- Top leader company
- Diagnostics (IVD)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Top leader multinational company.
- Full P&L responsibility, budget planning and cost monitoring;
- Complete ownership of the Marketing, Sales and Support teams;
- Develop the objectives and strategy for the department ensuring goals are set and met according the plans;
- Represent the Business Unit both nationally and internationally;
- Participate actively in the development of the company/business through sales/marketing and customer meetings;
- Be involved in external stakeholder's management, building a strong external network enabling the business success;
- Provide the team with guidance helping them achieving their goals;
- Develop teamwork, encouraging information exchange and motivating the team.
- Higher Business and/or Technical/Scientific Education (Master, MBA or PhD will be valued);
- Several years of leadership experience;
- Relevant commercial experience within the IVD or Pharma Industry;
- Strong understanding of the market and customer needs;
- Strong ability to build trustful and long-term relations with customers;
- Excellent prioritisation, communication and leadership skills;
- Passion to innovate, learn and manage changes;
- Fluent in English.
If you are always looking for innovative solutions, challenging business decisions and inspiring others, then this may be the right opportunity for you professional career joining a Diagnostics Leader Company.