DevOps Engineer (m/f)
New Corporate Team
The #1 cash market in continental Europe
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private
companies, advisors and public organisations. Its clients are located across most European markets (Belgium, France,
Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The team is composed of over 90 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non‐listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Descrição da oferta
- As one of the founding members of this new team, your role is fundamental to its success;
- You will be in close contact with our small development teams stationed throughout Europe;
- Assess the team's applications and infrastructure, their policies and processes, continually work to improve
and mature their solutions;
- Combine your ability to communicate and operate in teams with your technical skills;
- Identify opportunities for integration and increased efficiency;
- Working closely with our business owners, to contribute to a continuous stream of new projects.
- A Full Stack Developer, comfortable working in a DevOps model;
- Degree/Master in Information Technology or equivalent experience in the area;
- 3+ Experience with at least ONE of the following stacks: Python, Go, Nodejs, PHP, Ruby, .Net;
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Containers/Openshift/ECS;
- Solid Knowledge of Azure Serverless Services or AWS Serverless: Lambda/Stepfunctions;
- You know the importance of - and how it works! - CI/CD pipelines;
- Fluent in English.
Being a new team, our client offers an interesting growth opportunity and competitive conditions.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.