- Great opportunity for professional growth
- Telecommunications sector
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a software company focused on the telecommunications sector.
- Lead, guide, mentor and motivate the team members and help them to achieve their goals.
- Develop, prepare, estimate and review design effort and time allocation for project proposals based on high-level concepts.
- Ensure structural drawings and designs are produced on time and with high quality.
Identify resource needs, interview and conduct portfolio reviews of candidates making sure our high technical and soft skill standards are guaranteed and reflect the company culture.
Onboard new collaborators into the company by teaching them the company's values, vision, methodologies and tools.
Design incredibly polished work that represents a superior product experience through research, visuals, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and presentations.
- Promote a discipline of constantly seeking new trends and UX patterns to create visual culture and pattern awareness.
- Evangelize design principles across the company.
- Solid understanding of visual design and interaction design.
- 4-8 years of design experience, with a minimum of 2-3 years leading design teams.
- Portfolio showcasing your user experience design, visual design, and problem solving.
- A passion for great design and an eagerness to mentor and develop creative talent.
- Ability to present your work and to communicate design intentions and user experience goals.
- Ability to translate user stories into sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite or similar tools.
- Strong visual design sense, well-versed in typography, layout and composition.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid skills of positive leadership.
- A fascination about innovation and technology.
If you want to leave your mark in the software industry by offering the best UI experience to the end-users this is the opportunity you're looking for.