Data Scientist - Marketing (m/f) OEIRAS
International Bank based in Greater Lisbon
Data Scientist to join the Marketing Team
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international bank based in Greater Lisbon - Oeiras.
Descrição da oferta
- Develop, revise and automate scoring using machine learning techniques for marketing
- Build recommendation systems
- Develop internal A/B testing procedures, to be embedded across our live production systems
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques, to optimize the existing consumer value chain
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner to the management of the bank
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, SAS. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Will and desire to change the existing work methodologies
Join a growing company.