Customs Coordinator (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company, developing it's Financial Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Customs filing with local country customs system, both for import and export;
- Communication with customs authorities to solve and overcome blocking points;
- Respecting and applying the current laws on Intrastat, taxation, customs, dual use, embargoes and international trade;
- Building an up-to-date archive for customs reviews;
- Update on changes in international trading;
- Communication with internal and external interfaces (e.g. Selling, authorities);
- Customs Broker Management;
- Classification of products as per customs code (HS);
- Record customs activities in Database for reporting/monitoring/validation purposes;
- Validate tax bills upon 3rd party import clearance;
- Issue outbound - and validate inbound Supplier declaration;
- Issue Certificates of Origin (EUR.1, A.TR, ...);
- Filing of legal documents as per customs legislation;
- Coach and support plants on International trading.
- Degree in Economics, Taxation, Management or similar;
- More than three years experience in industrial customs processes within an international environment;
- Deep knowledge of specific legal custom requirements;
- Deep knowledge on customs code and local rules, regulations and procedures;
- Understand systematics of preferential origin calculation;
- International mind set;
- Strong verbal and written communication and organisation skills;
- Native Portuguese speaker, plus Spanish and English is required;
- PC knowledge (MS Office, SAP-knowledge).
A great opportunity for career growth.