- International Company
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our cliente is a multi-award winning, international, innovative company providing sustainable energy from waste to Future Cities and established communities.
- Develop service and support capabilities and augment with partner/supplier capabilities.
- Create, document and maintain the processes required to ensure excellence in operation, service, and maintenance of equipment/installations.
- Integrate and maintain operation-, service-, and maintenance-based functions into the ERP implementation.
- Co-ordinate and direct technical projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Train and support field service technicians to diagnose and repair faults, including out-of-hours.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents, such as product malfunctions, security issues, operator/maintainer errors, etc.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Support product delivery by participating in Factory Acceptance Testing at our partner facilities in Europe and USA (plus other locations in future).
- Provide design input and feedback for R&D projects.
- Provide technical and operational support to colleagues, sales agents and clients during and after the sales process.
- Participate in grant funded projects, such as Horizon2020, InnovateUK and others.
- Contribute to the preparation of grant proposals and tender request responses.
- Comply with company and site-specific Health & Safety policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in HAZID, HAZOP and DSEAR efforts for new designs and changes to existing designs.
- Complete paperwork and producing reports diligently.
- Adhere to all statutory regulations, and Energy policies and procedures.
- Protect, at all times, the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Significant hands-on experience of industrial installation, commissioning, and maintenance activities.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound experience of cross-cultural working.
- Able to work unsupervised, function as part of a team, and build/lead a team.
- Experience of working within a compliance driven environment.
- Good Computer skills (MacOS, MS Office, ERP, G-Suite, Cloud-based tools, etc.).
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to achieve project plan targets whilst remaining flexible, not easily distracted or diverted from key priorities.
- A team player; willing to participate in other areas to support colleagues as required, willing to handle waste as needed.
- Willing and able to travel within the UK and overseas as needed (occasionally for extended periods).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
A good opportunity for your professional development.