- Our client is a multinational company with an expanding Shared Service Center.
- They are looking for an experienced Cutomer Service
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is working on the expansion of its Shared Service Centre.
- Independently providing customer service support to all assigned customers in the market.
- Support communicating with customers via all relevant communication channels (e-mail, tickets, phone) and providing information such as related to orders and articles and compiling various order-related analyses at the request of customers or Sales.
- Perform order book management by recording and managing all types of orders;
- Managing returns and claims;
- Extensively tracking carrier deliveries and parcel deliveries and initiating escalation in the event of delays and irregularities
- Independently processing and providing final clarification of outstanding charges and invoice reductions on the part of the customer;
- Processing damage reports and notifying the Insurance department of transportation damage and losses;
- Recording all processes in the CRM system and logging this information in the statistics for the purposes of status monitoring and KPI analysis;
- Performing special tasks, e.g. SMU business, special conditions, trade agreements, customer-specific management of deliveries for campaigns, promotional goods, launch articles, etc.;
- Successful completion of mandatory education level or vocational studies. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- 3+ year's working experience in providing customer support in the field of customer service, sales or logistics
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, SAP/CRM and Business Objects
- Advanced command of English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in German (written and spoken)
- High level of customer orientation and communication skills
- Autonomous and independent working style
A great opportunity for professional growth!