Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company,
- Ensure that all approvals on finishes have been signed off by the customers and compiled for the order filing/record;
- Support together with internal and external logistic team the delivery organization including preparation of customs documents for customers in 3rd party countries;
- Enter the customer orders and follow up with internal customers to make sure all orders are acknowledged, and the delivery schedules are achievable;
- Establish correct items are being ordered and delivered within the required time;
- Keeping control of the order from the point of receiving the order to the point of invoicing and cash collection. Tracking and advising customers of the status of their orders at all time;
- Informing customer, sales and project teams if an on-time delivery is at risk and advising on alternatives.
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written;
- Excellent presentation, communication and planning skills required;
- Process oriented with mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Good opportunity to growth.