Customer Operations Director (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company, leader in his sector.
Descrição da oferta
- To lead and manage Customer Operations Services, that delivers on our mission of Delighting the Customers;
- Improve strategic goals for customer service change, aligning deviations with the organization's strategic direction, objectives and customer expectations. Understands, educates and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Process flow supervision and changes proposal in order to have the best possible balance between efficiency and effectiveness;
- Develop Warehouse/Transports company performance, process changes and improvements;
- Timely and accurate invoice statistics and month end control;
- Key Performance Indicators monitoring such as: Service Level; Invoice accuracy; Refusals rating; Logistics Penalties;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related field and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role is required;
- Fluency in English required;
- Team player, high motivation, flexibility;
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Dealing with complexity;
- Customer Focus;
- Interpersonal Relationship;
- Communication and Analytical skills;
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Be able to work in a multinational environment, with possibility to growth.