Credit Risk Analyst (m/f)
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company expanding it's Shared Service Centre.
Descrição da oferta
- Process credit applications for new and existing customers and perform related credit investigations, document new accounts log accordingly;
- Ensure timeliness of the credit approval process, including working with branch operations to attain smooth and timely processing;
- Process requests for credit pre-screens;
- Assess prospective and existing customer's credit and financial statement information in order to recommend new limits and maintain or increase existing limits as needed. Perform financial analysis and provide executive level written credit line recommendations for approval as required by the established Credit Policy authorisation levels;
- Review over-limit cases to determine where credit line increases may be justified, or where other corrective action may be needed to mitigate risk. Document such cases on the credit limit infraction log. Escalate cases to Director of Credit as needed;
- Review and approve billing override requests;
- Evaluate, make recommendations and execute improvements in tasks and processes in the credit department;
- Build strategies that strengthen working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Interact with branch operations to provide information on credit processes and to resolve customer credit related problems or questions that may arise;
- Monitor cases assigned to collection agencies for recovery and review cases with Collections Manager and in house counsel where pursuing legal action is recommended;
- Organise and maintain e-credit files and related material in share drive folders;
- Other duties as assigned by the Collections Manager.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field;
- Minimum 5 years experience;
- Ability to analyse financial statements with an ability to understand and interpret financial ratios;
- 5+ years' experience in credit risk underwriting, preferably in the logistics industry;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to operate in a global environment;
- Self-managing and pro-active;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Strong English language business writing and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills.
An excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.