Credit Collection Analyst - Scandinavian language (m/f)
Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Reduce receivable open balances and maintain a high level of customer service;
- To contact and collect from external customers all aged receivables via call, email or the collections tool;
- To issue reminders in accordance with group policies and procedures;
- To properly document the outcome of any contact with the customer in collections tool to ensure audit trail and customer relations;
- Pro-actively manage customer accounts as required by the SLA's;
- To investigate and address customer claims via disputes;
- To respond to general queries from customers regarding payments;
- To research and verify receipt of payments and investigate residuals (short pay or over pay);
- To identify and process refund requests;
- To negotiate and implement payment arrangement plans for delinquent customers in accordance with the group rules;
- To prepare trackers and assist with starting legal procedures;
- To receive notification of customer bankruptcy, verify obtained information and alert the Lead for further escalation.
- Academic Background in Accounting, Management, Economics or experience in similar processes in a GBS context;
- Good level of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish. English is mandatory;
- SAP knowledge;
- Working knowledge of collections processes;
- Working knowledge of credit analysis;
- Previous experience of working in customer services an advantage;
- Good communication skills, able to work as part of a team and attention to detail.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.